This is to invite you to our upcoming public adoption event at the PetSmart Store in Fullerton, CA. "A true equal opportunity for potential pet parents to adopt".
Date: Saturday, April 01, 2023
Time: 01:00 PM to 06:00 PM or until all dogs are adopted whichever comes first.
Location: PetSmart in Fullerton
Address: 1411 S Harbor Blvd, Fullerton, CA 92832
At this special event, there will be exclusive dogs available for adoption for the first time in addition to the dogs that will be posted on our website this week.
General instructions on how our events work:
- If you have an application on file for the last couple of months, you can defer your old application to our new dogs at the event. Or you can submit a new application at any time.
- Suppose that you do not have an online adoption application on file, you can submit your application prior to or at the event by clicking here.
- All applications must be submitted online (No paper applications are accepted). An adoption inquiry sent via adoptapet.com and Petfinder.com is not considered an adoption application.
- Upon arrival, applicants must Sign-in by filling out their name and info on the event's sign-in sheet.
- The event manager will call applicants on a first-come-first-serve basis following our sign-in sheet.
- Review of adoption applications will be on-site accompanied by an in-person interview.
- Suppose that the dog you selected was adopted at the time you are called, you can then select another available dog as a runner up or you can decide to visit us at another event.
- To PetEmber the discretion in taking the adoption decision after reviewing your application.
- If you are approved, you will be asked to sign an adoption agreement and pay the adoption fee posted on the profile of each dog listed on petfinder.com or adoptapet.com
- Take home will be the same day.
- Please be sure to bring your State-issued ID, passport, or driver's license.